GHK-Cu stimulates collagen, restores and oxygenates skin
- Activates fibroblasts to secrete collagen
- Improves the skin’s firmness and elasticity
- Reduces fine lines and scars while improving the skin’s elasticity
- Acts as an anti-oxidant
- Strengthens the skin
- Recommended for patients who underwent cosmetic surgeries because of the effective repair results
Locks in moisture: Exo-H™ from the special KOPARA ecosystem is not only able to regulate minerals required by the body, but also able to help stimulate fibroblasts in the basal lamina.
- Stimulates the production of hyaluronic acid in the basal lamina
- Forms a sponge-like water absorbing layer in the basal lamina
- Stimulates the systemic circulation to produce water continuously
Absorbs moisture: Sodium Hyaluronate is a large molecular form of hyaluronic acid that is an important glycosaminoglycan found in the epidermis. Combining hyaluronic acid and proteins, the gel-like compound binds cells together.
- Forms a protective layer for moisturized skin
- Important moisturizing factor, which helps absorb moisture from surroundings
- Promotes normal cell metabolism and absorbs moisture
Supplements moisture: Hyalo-Oligo is a smaller molecular form of hyaluronic acid. As it is only 15 to 25 nanometers in size, it can penetrate the outer skin layer, with its groove size reaching 50 nanometers.
- Penetrates down to the inner skin layers
- Moisturizes the skin
- Long-lasting moisturizer
Absorbs rich moisturizing elements from the surroundings
Supplementing water in the inner skin layers
Sponge-like properties bring moisture to the skin